- Forecast and achieve the budgeted volume and market share for the given area.
- Execute local level marketing activities and schemes, monitor competitor activities, key accounts, market trends, opportunities and future prospects and build strategies accordingly in consultation with the reporting manager/Regional Sales Head.
- Ensure market coverage as per norms by TSE/HE Specialists and also work in the market as per coverage norms.
- Responsible for planning any companys asset allocation such as GSBs, Chillers, etc and ensure the assets are in place as per approved plan.
- Build relationships across accounts and Route to market to ensure achievement of all the commercial metrics.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Brewery / Distillery
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time