- Consult with plant business leadership team to create a comprehensive people plan to influence business results.
- Partner with business leaders to drive HR initiatives in line with business priorities.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to design and execute strategy for hiring, onboarding, developing, motivating and retaining employees.
- Enable line managers to champion GPW, diversity, new hire assimilation, developing, motivating, and retaining employees.
- Understand business imperatives and drive people agenda aligned to that.
- Facilitate process for identification of capability gaps in each functional and managerial area.
- Develop and coach team members within their own team to take up larger responsibilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time