- Responsible for managing the entire plant operations efficiently.
- To ensure plant upkeep, maintaining harmonious industrial relations and ensuring compliance with quality, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure availability of finished goods at the factory within agreed variation of the weekly/ monthly production plan.
- To Schedule production to achieve production as per plan.
- Control costs by optimum utilization of resources, adequate inventory control, adherence to Budgeted norms and implementation of financial procedures and norms.
- Liaise with government authorities & local bodies for statutory compliance and manage the external environment for smooth operation.
- Implement and adhere to quality norms & SOPs in various processes like production and packaging to deliver consistent ingestible and visible quality.
- Identify training and development needs of team and ensure their fulfilment through coordination with concerned departments.
- Monitor adherence to company policies and code of conduct.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time