- Responsible for managing the entire plant operations.
- Ensure availability of finished goods at the factory within agreed variation of the weekly/ monthly production.
- Responsible for the production to achieve production as per plan.
- Liaise with government authorities & local bodies for statutory compliance and manage the external environment.
- Interact with the team to achieve production and dispatch targets, improve productivity, quality and overall operational efficiency.
- Coordinate for material planning and timely procurement of material to meet production targets.
- Interact on issues related to cost management, inventory control, Capex management.
- Set plant performance targets, cost targets and budgets.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Factory Head
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time