Career Opening for the post of QC Chemist for a leading FMCG
Location: Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
Handling QC instruments like UPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, Auto titrator, ICP, Polari meter
- Hands on experience on QC instruments like pH , conductivity, Moisture Analyzer, IR, Spectrophotometer, UV, Protein
- Analyzer, Auto Titrator, Viscometer, Melting Point Apparatus, Refractometer, Disintegration Apparatus and Dissolution Apparatus, Turbo Vap, Rotary Evaporator etc.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting of instruments.
- Experience of conducting quality based investigations and root-cause analysis.
- Understanding and experience of GLP and related requirements.
M. Sc. / B. Tech / B. Sc.Food Science / Pharmacy / Microbiology / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Bio chemistry
Notice Period : Maximum of 1 Month/Who are ideal for 3-4 months
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time