1. Having 15 years of work experience in Regional Sales preferable in Cement industry OEMs
2. Hands on experience in P&L activities.
3. Should be good in Strategic Planning & Market research.
4. Responsible to manage a team of sales professionals to increase market share by
promoting Life Cycle offering.
5. Developing potential successors to key positions capable of sustaining the focus on
product ownership and leadership.
6. Have high level Cement customer contacts and provide strategic insights.
7. Generate enquiries for Aftermarket business.
8. Expertise in techno commercial knowledge in Cement Business.
9. Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
10. Own the Customers on the assigned Geography North or East India.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time